Chanel Shopping in San Francisco

Hi fice16,

It is a frustrating situation and I am totally with you about the guilty feeling! But why should we if our local store / SA can't fulfil our wishlist? We are the people keeping the brand going after all, and I don't feel very 'valued' as a loyalist to my local store.

I think we have to spread our net wide and make the most of it.

So glad someone has a similar view on this - my DH always teases me about my first world problem .

Reactions: fice16
Hi fice16,

It is a frustrating situation and I am totally with you about the guilty feeling! But why should we if our local store / SA can't fulfil our wishlist? We are the people keeping the brand going after all, and I don't feel very 'valued' as a loyalist to my local store.

So glad someone has a similar view on this - my DH always teases me about my first world problem .

Yes, I think we as consumers have our rights to decide when & where we buy our items, for whatever situations that we see fit.
Based my limited experiences, I think the overseas Chanel boutiques can't see our shopping history in the US.
For other US boutiques, I don't know. But I think it may be a good thing to spread our net wide regardless.

Reactions: phoebesf
Hi fice16,

I’ve been in situation where I visit another location, see something I like and I texted my SA immediately. She would tell me to just get it there if that’s something I like. That was during the launch of Cruise where remote orders didn’t open yet. Other times she would order it for me directly from the same boutique I visited! Seems like alot of work but she always said it was appreciated.

Looking for SA contacts in SF Bay Area. I have some at Neiman, Palo Alto but inventory is abysmal. Can't PM yet (no access since I'm new).

Please send me any local SA contacts in the area; trying hard to find wifey a good bag before her birthday in April.
Can you share your SA in Palo Alto? They have an item I would line to purchase. Thank you

Looking for SA contacts in SF Bay Area. I have some at Neiman, Palo Alto but inventory is abysmal. Can't PM yet (no access since I'm new).

Please send me any local SA contacts in the area; trying hard to find wifey a good bag before her birthday in April.
I have the contact of a lovely SA that works at the SF Chanel boutique. Let me know if you are interested!

I have the contact of a lovely SA that works at the SF Chanel boutique. Let me know if you are interested!
Can you please share it with me as well? I’ve been wanting to get in touch with an SA in SF. :smile:
I can’t personally dm you because I am new and don’t have the capability to do so - given the rules
But I’d appreciate your help.
Thank You