Chanel Satin Flap Bag F/W 2007-2008 collection

1. I was on the Chanel website and omg theres a classic chanel flap bag there and its to die for. its gorgeous and its satin, im not a big fan of the calf skin ones but this one is beautiful.

does anyone know the price of it? i hate calling the chanel lady at holt renfrew in my city, she wont let anyone get a word in and just assumes you know nothing about chanel.

i hope someone have an answer
  2. I have a picture of that bag and the info on it in my thread "Nordstrom Mall of America Fall Trunk Show"

It is called Coco's Croco.
  3. Anyone know if any of the department stores will be carrying this? I was in Saks in NYC and they didn't have it.
  4. I saw this bag at SCP trunk show. They should carry it.
  5. I already saw it here in Hong Kong. They have it here.. I think the satin clutch is around HKD $9000. Let me check with my catalogue tonight when I get home.
  6. NM may be carrying it, u should call
  7. Just saw the same bag on the website, it is adorable!!
  8. they're not in stores in the US yet but u should call to put ur name down now
  9. Wow...Hong Kong has it already! What's the price for the East/West flap in the Croco satin? Thanks.
  10. Coco's croco is shipping in Act II of the fall collection so its not in stores yet, i think they told me late aug or on the list for the purple on!! ITS BEAUTIFUL!