Chanel SA at Saks in San Antonio

Tanja

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I hope that one of you ladies can help me out.
I bought a bag on sunday over the phone with Brandi the Chanel SA and everything was fine, she has my cc infos but now comes the problem: we agreed that I'll send her the shipping info via email so she gave me her email addy and since then I wrote 3 emails and still no answer so it might be that I have the wrong email address. :confused1: I tried to call Saks but they just don't answer their phone so if someone has her email address could you please pm me so that I can compare it to my info? Please!!I'm desperate as I don't want to risk the bag.:sad:

oh my! Brandi is a sweet doll! Have you try to call and ask for her directly? Mind you, we do have a weather hazzard today at SA, TX, schools and many work places are shut down, b/c pp here arent' used to drive on icey road. i'd call tomorrow?

Thanks classic, yeap I tried for 2 hours but if you had such a weather problem I'll try today.
She's lovely isn't she and she really knows what she's talking about.

I'll do that even if it means that I have stay up that late again because of the time difference :smile:
But I'll do anything to prevent the sale of my dream bag to fail.
I'm just so paranoid that something didn't work out because she didn't come back to me.