Chanel Rock & Chain Bags

1. Greetings fellow TPFers.

I've been wanting the large vinyl Rock and Chain flap for a while, but I was never able to find really good photos (my local Saks and Neiman and the Chanel boutiques don't have them, so I have to solely reply on photos so I can order from another store); I'm open to other rock and chain bags as well.

As far as my knowledge goes, there's a smaller version which is like a size 255 classic flip which comes in black and red (vinyl); then there's a giant one (both flap bags); is there another one that I'm missing?

Pictures and further informations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much in advance!

Cheers!

2. Actually, poptarts, I think you are looking for The Rock bags, as opposed to the Rock & Chain bags. The Rock is a vinyl made ligne. Here is one link to the bags with pics to get you started:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/the-rock-137844.html

I think it came in green too. And I think there are 3 sizes.

Hope that link helps some!

3. ^:yes: that's what I was thinking too.

4. I have the small Rock & Chain with the 3 cain handle and the purse is lambskin and sold for about $2,000.

The vinyl Rock bags were alot less.

Fauve

5. I have the medium size in black its not huge but not a flap size either...its the same size as the new hollywood bag, it was around $1650 before tax i believe. I love it, I know its alot to pay for a plastic bag, haha, but I think its great. I use the bag alot

6. Ah yes! The jumbo Rock flap is the one I have my eye. Thank you guys so much for helping!!

:heart:3