Chanel Reporter

1. HI! I'm new to the forums! I'm actually currently in the process of purchasing a LV Damier Speedy 30, but I'd also like to start saving for a black/white or a black on black Reporter. Since Chanel is a difficult brand to find prices on, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much these bags run for? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

2. I believe they originally retailed was around $3,200?

Also, the beige/black and pink/black went on sale recently (mostly sold out in stores) but can be found on eBay for around $1800-$2000.

The black and white reporters are still full price in stores.

3. Thanks so much! I was actually thinking about going down to the boutique in Neimans tonight to take a look around. It's between that bag and a Cambon tote... But damn those reporters are nice...

4. I love the reporter if you can wrap your head around the 3200 dollar price tag...not including tax. I really wanted a white/black. I'm pretty sure you want the bag now, but if you want to wait until december they might go on sale. The totes are cute too, but I prefer the large ones.

5. Yeah, I read about that actually. I'm thinking about saving up until then and see if I might be able to save myself some money. $3200 is quite hefty :sad:

6. Does anyone know if the white with black CCs ever went on sale?

7. ^only pink and beige as far as I know.

8. Full price for the Reporter is $3175. I'm pretty sure Bloomingdales in Chestnut Hill still has some black on black Reporters at 40% off that price. 617-630-6000 is the number I believe but you can confirm that on their website. They'll do a charge-send if you call!

White/back went on sale at my local NM and sold out. My s/a is trying to find me a black/white at the last call price of $1333. She has been looking in the system for a return for weeks but the chances I'll get one is slim to none at this point.

9. Roey,
    They had black/black on sale!!??

10. Yeah..I got my beige/black one for under $3000 when it first came out. Then when I had to have it fixed (a little rip on the interior lining), my SA put the value on the repair sheet as $3175. It's a great bag though and has a TON of room. I never even use all the pockets, only the one with the CC's on it for my cell.

11. Yes, last month. I believe they are keeping them on sale until they sell out. It's worth it to call and ask! If I didn't just get my Bowler I would have purchased it.

12. Great! Thanks I'll give them a call.

13. Sale bags are all gone ......... oh well my CC is breathing easier!

14. Sorry to hear that. If I see/hear of any I'll definitely PM you!

15. Just the reporters, or all sale bags? I wonder if any other cambons were included in that sale.