Chanel Reporter

1. Can any of you ladies tell me from these pictures whether this bag is authentic? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. No, it is fake, but in the future, all autheniticty questions should be posted in the Authenticate This thread in the Chanel Shopping forum.

The Chanel charm hanging off the back is a dead giveaway - fake as the day is long. Authentic Reporters don't have that charm thingie. And how much is the seller asking?

3. Opps, sorry about that.

Well thank you for letting me know. Seller was asking for 1,200. Glad I didn't waste my time. I can always count on the forums to help me out. :heart:

Funny thing is, seller said she had the receipt. I was actually going to pick it up too.

4. It's a fake. The dust bag and the position of the logo are all wrong. You can buy a pre-owned reporter in good condition with 1,200.

5. Those charms are sold by Chanel for about 200 dollars I have found and confirmed. So it is not an automatic "fake" because of that.... it is because of the other observations, yes? I am just testing my fledgling tpf knowledge here....