Chanel Repair on Keychain

1. I have the heart shaped fabric baby animal keychain. There is a leather loop on the bottom that holds the keyring and its starting to get loose and black and frayed. The fabric is getting dirty too. Will Chanel do anything about this??? Also I don't live by a Chanel can I send it out? :sad:
  2. BUMP! I need help :sad:
  3. :confused1:.... why dont you call the closest Chanel and ask them?, or call their 800 number maybe they wil be able to help you.
  4. I know Chanel can do cleanings/repair for handbags, like thegraceful1 mentioned above, I would contact your closest Chanel and ask.
  5. My closest chanel is in Las Vegas where I got it... I guess I'll call -_-
  6. I'm sorry! Best of luck--please let us know how it turns out!
  7. Thanks, I hate calling customer service it makes me want to pull my hair out, maybe I'll get my room mate to do it hahaha

I'll let you all know what happens!
  8. So I called Chanel both the Wynn and Bellagio ones... Bascially I have to send it in to be assessed and then see what they can do from there... And they quoted a cleaning of my little heart keychain for $60 dollars! <--- :wtf: The keychain is the size of my palm! I included a letter just asking them to quote me an actual price of cleaning when they get it, maybe from the kindness of their hearts they'll do it for free (yeah right!)