Chanel Reissues at NM

1. While I was on the phone with Lisa Hamlin from the NM in Troy, MI, she just got in:

The Reissue (style # 226) in Light Silver, Dark Silver and Gold $2195 AND

they just got in ONE Reissue in the larger style (Style # 227) in Dark Silver $2375

I cannot wait to see the dark silver- it sounds gorgeous! Anyway, her number is (248) 635-8442 if you are interested! Happy shopping!
  2. $2,375 sounds like the 228 size, no? I was pretty sure the 227 was retailing for $2,295. :yes:
  3. I am a Chanel newb so I did my best to describe the style accurately. Please call Lisa if you have any questions, but I just thought I would post what they had because I know these are often hard to find.
  4. You are probably right. Like I said, I am not as familiar with Chanel so did my best to take down all the info- but please don't hesitate to call Lisa if you have any questions at all. I am just clueless!
  5. Thank you for posting about the available stock.:flowers: I'm dying for a navy distressed patent reissue in size 227 so I was reading your thread with much anticipation. :smile:
  6. No problem! I will keep posting as she gets more in. Hopefully your bag will come in too! Good luck on your search!

7. Hmmm. I just bought the grey 2.55 reissue and it was $2090 before taxes. I thought it was the large 227.
  8. The cruise reissues are much more expensive than the 2005 and spring 2006 reissues.:yes:

9. Ahhhhhh. I didn't know that. Thanks.
  10. $2395 is the new price for sz 227. I am not sure whether NM ever ordered 228 this year since I want a dark silver in 228,but price is definitely higher this yr.:wtf:
  11. I paid $2,375 for my 227 Dk Silver in October. It's the right price for a 227.
  12. The dark silver is gorgeous! It's almost a bronze-ish color.
  13. OMG that's crazy. The 226 retails for $2,195 because that's what I paid for the darksilver 226 that I returned. So the 227 is now almost $200 more than the 226? There used to only be a $100 difference.:wtf:
  14. I know... This was what I said to my SA "r u sure it is $200 more?" :yucky:
  15. I just got the Dark Silver 226 today. It is so gorgeous my heart palpitates when I look at it or touch it. It is more of a rose dark silver than purely silver. The rose overtones give it a richness and depth that just oozes class.