CHANEL Pics from Japanese 'Brand Mall Mini' Catalog

1. Bought this mag off of eBay- anyone else heard of this catalog?? I can't read Japanese but it does have lots of Chanel eyecandy so here ya go!:nuts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Thanks so much for posting these! Put me in a good mood.

5. thanks for posting, these are great! but u know what's interesting? according to the prices in this catalogue, GST is cheaper than both the petite shopper (boxy one w/ the zipper) as well as the medallion tote and even the ultimate soft, after exchange the GST works out to about only $1784 CAD. which is similar to the pricing structure in canada...wondering if the GST is really a "good deal" or is it just a "cheaper" bag becuase it doesn't cost as much to produce.

6. whaoo,thanx sammiekat,you are such an enabler!keep it up!:yes:

7. oooh. coool! thanks! (:

8. Thanks so much for posting! I love looking at photos like these- especially when they show such a wide variety of styles. This is making me want a new wallet! :smile:

9. WOW thanks so much for posting!! The pics are gorgeous! :love:

10. thank you for the eye candy!!! :drool:

11. Thanks for posting :biggrin:

Does anyone know if it's cheaper to buy in Japan or not?

12. drool drool, thank you for this! I bet you can't stop looking at the catalogue!

13. Thanks for posting all these eye candies. Sure love to have an orange, yellow and the blush pink wallet. The last time I went to the japanese book store, I saw a couple of those mini catalog, but nothing on Chanel. This will make a great reference book.:p

14. That's awesome! Someone recently mentioned they wanted a Chanel catalog, and this is pretty close. What a wonderful reference. Thank you for posting it. :yes:

15. Thank u for the posting......!!