Chanel perforated bags

1. Hi, I'm fairly new on the board (hi guys~) and wanted some Chanel expert opinions.
    I'm thinking to get a green perforated small flap bag and what do you guys think? I never really liked the perforated line, but the green color is so cute and I'm about to have a change of heart.:p
    Opinions please!!
  2. I personally don't care for the perfo. line whatsoever... but with that said, I am not the one buying it (now if someone simply wanted to GIVE me one, I wouldn't say no!)

If you love it, go for it! If you have the confidence and you want the bag, you can rock it and wear it well! : )
  3. I think it's probably really cute BUT maybe a bit too trendy??? But w/ that sad I love funky colors in Chanel. Blue, purple & green being my fav! Soooo... maybe you should jump in! Afterall, it is CHANEL!

How much is it may I ask???
  4. ^ I think it is $1280 or something like that. Nordstrom apparently doesn't carry many other funky colors like green or purple in caviar or lambskin.. :sad:
  5. I think the line is great but a little too trendy for myself.
  6. I'm not so sure about the perforated ligne at all.
    I also think the colours have a yellow base which is not good for my skin colour apparently (I am Viet with French descent).
  7. is the small flap the wallet? That's the only one i've seen here in canada from the perfo line. I love it...I want a white medium flap...but my bf thinks it's ugly :sad:
  8. I like the perforated bags I have a white jumbo and love it!!!!
  9. I love the red and yellow preforated, I've seen the green but it really doesn't do it for me :shrugs:
  10. I think they are very cute, but I really prefer classic line.

My bf said it's is ugly too.:shrugs:
  11. I'm also not a fan of the perforated line, but I've seen the green East/West flap and it looked very cute to me :yes:
  12. The perforated bag remind me of a summer bag. I am not sure if it being green and perforated could be pulled off in the winter.

However, if you truely love the bag, I think you should get it. An option would be too carry it around for about a week and see if it is right for you.