Chanel paris newyork collection

1. I just ordered the Chanel paris Newyork collection that flap bag with zipper on the bottom that can pull the bag little bit longer in Black. I didn't know they have it in black until my SA told me since all I saw from ads are white.

I was told it is aged calf skin leather. Can't wait to get it...Will post pic when I get it.

Anyone has bought this bag? How do you like it?:graucho:
  2. Congrats. I was contemplating that bag too. Please take lots of pics when you get it! What is the purpose of that zipper around the bottom? Is it to make it bigger?
  3. Yes, the bottm zipper you can unzip it and makes the bag little bit longer.
    The measurement of this bag is about:

12.5" east to west
    11" north to south and after unzip,it is about 12":yes:
  4. Do they make this bag in more than one size? I saw the offwhite version in NYC and it was HUGE!!!:huh:
  5. I am not sure. That measurement is the SA gave me. My local store sold out this totally.The price he told me is $2460.00 before tax. Is that the same as you saw?:girlsigh:
  6. I tried the bag on at the trunk show and REALLY liked it!
    It's edgy and very cool IMO!
  7. If I saw the price I don't remember it, sorry.

Can you post modeling pics when you receive it?
  8. Ohh I've seen this in ads and it's such a gorgeous purse! Congrats!

I can't wait till you receive it
  9. OMG thats the one I want! I saw it on the website.

But I was wondering what other colors it came in? so apart from White or Black any other?

Also I thought the zipper at the bottom was for a secret compartment.
    Just to make it bigger I'm not sure I will like.
  10. Here are a few pics of the bag you are talking about. I wish the model was wearing it in front instead of behind her.
  11. [​IMG]

12. I agree with you. Why don't they let us see the bag. However,even only from a side view, it looks very nice.

If anyone own it, please show us..:yes:
  13. Ohh thanks Smoothoprter vbmenu_register("postmenu_528621", true); . It 's really cute.
  14. I love this range! The leather is exquisite and very durable, unlike lambskin or even caviar. It's practically scratch-resistant. If I didn't order the Luxury flap I would have ordered this one in black too.
  15. I'm in love with the "dark white". I hope they introduce smaller bags.