Chanel Outlet

1. Has anyone been to one recently? ..or going soon? I'm dying to know what they have in there! I live near Pittsburgh, no where near any outlet and no way to get there anyways! Let me know!

Thanks!

2. make a trip to the woodbury outlets in NY. its heaven!

3. I think the only one is the Woodbury location. Too bad I live on the other side of the country!

4. there's one in Cabazon, near Palm Springs, down south.. I was there last January, they had good stuff...

5. oh gosh, so sorry, they didn't have chanel, they had several though: Ferragamo, Versace, Gucci, Space (Miu Miu, Prada), Dolce and Gabbana, and Dior...

6. I DID NOT KNOW CABAZON HAD CHANEL OUTLET!! OMG I'm going!!!

7. You guys will probably think i'm crazy, but I've been to Woodbury so many times and never have i even entered the chanel store. Maybe I'll take a peek the next time i'm there.

8. Really? I was almost 100% sure Cabazon did not have a Chanel outlet. Every other outlet, yes, but not Chanel.

9. How are the prices.. are they just slightly lower than retail? or are they like, to die for prices?

10. The Chanel at Woodbury, if you're lucky and go when their stock is decent you'll find really good buys -- especially if you happen to go when they're having a sale!!! I've picked up a couple of really nice sandals and pumps for I think more than 50% off retail (they were all in the $200 - $300 range) and my friend once bought this large caviar shopper (and I'm talking about the really big one) for I'm pretty sure less than $1000 including tax. I do have to say though, their stuff is mostly from at least 2 or 3 seasons ago (and older) so if you're sensitive about that kind of thing you may not find anything you like, but I say it's definately worth a visit! ;)

11. Hi again,

I corrected myself below my orig post and retracted my comment that Cabazon had a chanel outlet store.. it was actually dior that I was thinking of.. sorry again for that mistake..

12. :shame: I just caught that now.

13. I haven't been to Woodbury Commons in ages. I need to make another trip.