chanel or tiffany?

I'd definitely go for Chanel flap!!

if u want to have a nice jewelry, you are so much better off getting bigger diamonds from non-tiffany retailers. Tiffany's nice and all but I personally can't justify spending five times non-branded diamonds prices.

I went to Tiffany with the same decision in mind, within my budget of 3000GBP (almost 6000USD) i can only get 0.3 ct tiffany diamond ring!! So I guess I'll just get another chanel and diamond ring from other retailer -_-" It's just horrible!! ((sorry i'm just venting a bit here...haha))

Also chanel would have a better resale value in case you change your mind!

anyway good luck with your decision :smile:

I agree with e_pinpin. Tiffany jewelry is so insanely overpriced, and you can get just as lovely jewelry (if not better, because Tiffany seems to be declining in creativity) at a non-Tiffany jewelry store, and pay 20-30% of the Tiffany price. The more I get out there and see other jewelry, the more I resent Tiffany's hideously overpriced merchandise, and the fact that they take advantage of people the way they do.

from a monetary standpoint:

tiffany/any jewelry piece will still be valuable later on

chanel bag MIGHT be valuable (but most likely depreciate).....both concerning resell price

I agree with e_pinpin. Tiffany jewelry is so insanely overpriced, and you can get just as lovely jewelry (if not better, because Tiffany seems to be declining in creativity) at a non-Tiffany jewelry store, and pay 20-30% of the Tiffany price. The more I get out there and see other jewelry, the more I resent Tiffany's hideously overpriced merchandise, and the fact that they take advantage of people the way they do.
Ditto, I would get the Chanel:yes: