Chanel On your nails....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dearie, this is what I do:
    • firmly stick the tapes on,
    • tuck in the wings at the sides i.e. wrap them downwards around your fingers,
    • tap the tapes to make sure there are no gaps for polish to seep thru,
    • place brush onto tape/sticker and brush out towards the free edge of your nails,
    • wait for the polish to dry, do not be impatient, maybe 30 min or so, it is ok, can just watch tv,
    • pull the stickers towards the free edge of your nails when you remove them.
    asamiramirez has an amazing tutorial on her blog, check it out at http://www.nailsbyasami.com/2010/04/polka-dot-french-tips.html

2. Rose Insolent is sooooooooooo gorgeous!

3. I just put on Cosmic Violine

4. OH NO! I am so sorry! I think I got the last step WRONG (see part in red). Please just ignore me and view the video. Sorry!

Thanks, A - for pointing it out to me!:p

5. Thank you so much, babevivtan, for sharing that link! Love you, Girlie! :hugs:

6. here are the 2 spy pics that i took, they are of the ads
    As what i can see, they put the two polishes together with the blush, so i think they are the 2 things that will be in the soho collection, but i am not sure about lip gloss etc.
    Sorry that I only got 2 and w/ a crappy iphone - the SA was not pleased with me taking pics and i got told off :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. U are a dear to take pics for us! Why are u not allowed to take pics? What's the issue, it is not as if we can imitate colours? Or maybe they think we can. :sad:

8. I have some bottle pics of Steel and Strong to share!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Ooooooo nice!

10. i don't know why actually, think i might copy their store layout? lol
    she was so very not happy, and a bit rude!

11. Thank you, dear, for taking your time to help me out! I will try it. Maybe I never wait long enough?!

12. nice!
    where did you find those?

13. Thanks a bunch for sharing! :nuts:I absolutely love steel! Now the hunt begins...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.