Chanel Nylon/Microfiber bags

1. Does anyone own Chanel nylon bags? Someone called it the Travel collection. It's nylon/microfiber collection with CC logos. Anyone know what bags it comes in and colors and if any Chanel boutiques/department stores still carry them?
  2. The new Paris Biarritz collection?
  3. I am a truly fan of Chanel Travel line bag. They came in many styles and colors. Normally, I saw tote most often. They have vary color due to the season. Lately I saw it in Silver. Black is permanent and every Chanel boutique in London have them in stock. You can ask for it if it is not available on the display.
  4. I have a micro fiber tote bag.. The last time they actually put out something new was I think 2005- for the line that I have- someone correct me if I am wrong. I know they have some of the agenda's in this material at the Chanel outlet in Woodbury- well they had them a week ago..
    They have the logo cc all over in like a criss cross pattern is another line of the nylon fabric- have not seen them with a new collection as well..
    Swanky- this is not part of the paris blitz
    hope this helps
  5. Here is the latest color for 2007 silver and another two is from the last season (b&w, Pink bubblegum). The last one dark brown is from the last two season. Hope this helps.:tup:
    ch-bg070109-24-1.jpg img10172274025.jpg img10172358138.jpg img10171251243.jpg
  6. I have the black tote from the travel ligne. The line is still around. I saw one tote at Saks NYC last Friday. Bloomies on 59th street still have different styles of the ligne in black/white combo and brown. I liked it the instant I saw it because it fit my needs at the time (light, polished looking, and holds a few folders as I was still a student at the time). There has been a price increase since then by about $200 (I bought mine last year in March?).
    So far I've seen the following styles:
    - tote
    - limited edition silver tote (smaller than the original tote)
    - bowler
    - briefcase
    - flap purse
    - messenger (strap can be lengthened enough to go across the body)
    hope this helps! and good luck! :smile:
  7. I saw the beige one for presell at NM, SF.
  8. I saw beige and black and light blue here in Hong Kong boutique. They still have a lot of this ligne for sale here.
  9. i saw the silver tote, thought it looked great but i ended up buying the petit shopper. Definitely, a great nappy bag.
  10. I saw the Travel line at Venice's Chanel store. There was for sure black, beige and pink. There was the tote (not sure but maybe in two sizes) and a bowler.
    I tried them and the tote is very light and ok for rain but... it was 800 euro if I don't remember wrong, so I tought the mini flap was better. The mini flap costed 930 euro but it's caviar with the golden chains, the tote is made of nylon. You can have a great Prada nylon for a lot less and put the difference in a found to buy a new bag! ;)
    I mean, the Prada Nylon is about 300/400 euro, not more. You can save about 400 and it's a great starting for a new bag/accessory.
    At least this is my poin of view. Anyway I think it's cute!

p.s. I'm curious about the flap bag? Anyone could describe or post a photo?
  11. I saw the pink at Saks NYC in April.
  12. I have the pink one that is practically brand new on sale in the market place if anyone is interested!!!
  13. I have the pink one and the black one. They are great for traveling and as baby bags.
  14. I'm also curious to know what the nylon flap looks like :smile:
  15. I found a photo of the flap!!! But it's a fake and you can see it on Burberry's princess guide "how to spot a fake" on eBay guides. I'm looking for photos of a real one!