Chanel Noir Ceramic nail polish

Do they have it in France ?? I hope so !! what is this with putting LE for US only ???:cursing:

Here is the Noir ceramic (pic from ebay), do you have a pict of the white ?

Attachments

• chanel.JPG
    chanel.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 279
Blanc Ceramic isn't especially "special" to me--it's a pearlized white. Very similar to the ones from OPI and Essie. It's just more opaque than some of the sheer Essie versions.

Noir Ceramic is a gunmetal grey with shimmer. I didn't really care for it. It reminds me of a MAC polish that's a similar gunmetal grey shimmer.

However, I did like Madness. It's a brown nailpolish with red undertones. It's not like a chocolate brown. More like a brownish burgundy. I'm curious to see what the Black Pearl that's coming out this Spring looks like... I also read on msn.com that Black Satin is no longer a LE item!

I can't believe it.....no blanc ceramic, no black ceramic no madness for the French !!!!???? (source chanel.fr) Why is this company -French BTW, shame- creating these beauties for US only ????????:hysteric:

Ladies, any equivalent in other brands ???

I was under the impression from the SA that the noir ceramic is the NEW black for the spring and is also LE. I don't know if the black pearl is the same because this has the same gunmetal grey/pearl effect.
Madness looks like a browner version of Vamp.

does anyone know if the noir ceramic is the one listed as noir cream on NM?

They're different....Cuz I ordered Noir Ceramic from Nordstroms and it says Ltd. next to it. (I ordered Noir Ceramic yesterday..)

Then on NM website they have another *new* black polish...Noir Cream. Which from the swatch looks darker (blacker) than the Noir Ceramic. Hmm.....LOL now I want to order it as well...but wonder if it's more of a frosty black???? Since it's called "cream". :shrugs:

Also a *new* white polish on NM site called Blanc Cera....Hmm??? I wonder how much "whiter" or whatever it is than the Ceramic Blanc Ltd. polish????:s

They're different....Cuz I ordered Noir Ceramic from Nordstroms and it says Ltd. next to it. (I ordered Noir Ceramic yesterday..)

Then on NM website they have another *new* black polish...Noir Cream. Which from the swatch looks darker (blacker) than the Noir Ceramic. Hmm.....LOL now I want to order it as well...but wonder if it's more of a frosty black???? Since it's called "cream". :shrugs:

Also a *new* white polish on NM site called Blanc Cera....Hmm??? I wonder how much "whiter" or whatever it is than the Ceramic Blanc Ltd. polish????:s

yea i don't know.. over at makeupalley the girls all said that the noir cream is the same as noir ceramic (maybe they listed the color name wrong). in any case i ordered one of the noir cream and the noir ceramic so i guess i'll see!