Chanel Neiman Marcus Scottsdale

1. Today, I bought my first Chanel, and my SA Rita Rohberg was the nicest lady ever. If you are in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area, don't ever hesitate to stop by the NM Chanel counter. She took her time with me as I pondered over which bag to purchase.

Also, she showed me a one-of-a-kind bag, which I don't think I can describe very accurately. I am new to the Chanel world, so I'm not up to par yet with the jargon.

Feel free to call her: Rita at 480-990-2100

I'll take pics of my bag at a later time. :smile:

CJen:yahoo:

2. What did you get?

3. I can't wait! I was just at that Chanel last week!

4. i'll post pics tonight. i had such a stressful week at the hospital; i'm working like 80 hrs a week. i'm a resident. anyway, i'll do it after i'm done from work tonight. :yahoo:

i am in LOVE with this one. let me know what you think.

5. Dying to see what you bought! :nuts:

6. ^I'm dying too! :nuts:

7. We're dying here!! ;)

8. Here it is, gals! I apologize for the pic of me wearing the purse. The mirror was dusty, so the picture doesn't look so clear. Also, I am NOT pregnant, though it may look that way. haha! Let me know what you think....

:yahoo::tup::yahoo:

resized img chanel 001.jpg resized img chanel 002.jpg resized img chanel 003.jpg resized img chanel 004.jpg resized img chanel 005.jpg

9. Beautiful! The leather looks so nice n soft...congrats on your first Chanel...I just recently got my first Chanel as well and it's a growing addiction...I just keep wanting more and more!

10. thanks, nakobear! i've never been so in love with a bag before. i've had LV, gucci, chloe, but nothing else makes me so happy other than this new chanel bag.

:roflmfao:

11. Nice bag...congrats...can you also tell me what is that bag called? tia

12. Congrats! It's gorgeous, looks great on you.

13. Super cute and it looks great on you :smile:
    Congrats!

14. nice- looks so good on you !!!

15. thanks. it looks kinda bulky b/c i hadn't taken out the stuffing. :roflmfao:since i work so much, i haven't even used it. it's still in the box, but i think i'll take start wearing it today. i'm so happy.

thanks for all your comments.