Chanel Modern Chain (black & dk beige)

Does any one know which chanel still have this bag in stock?:confused1:
I want a black one so bad. My friend also said the dark beige looks nice but does anyone has picture on the dark beige?

Thanks.:love:

I dont think any stores have these bags in stock. Im pretty sure they are sold out , but you never know. The Dark Beige and black are both gorgeous .. I know there are a few of us that have a dark beige on ebay now. If you goand search ou will find many pictures . Good luck getting this bag it is stunning :yes:

Does any one know which chanel still have this bag in stock?:confused1:
I want a black one so bad. My friend also said the dark beige looks nice but does anyone has picture on the dark beige?

Thanks.:love:

This is dark beige:

BeigeMCTote001.jpg

BeigeMCToteModeling.jpg

The new Palm beach Gardens Chanel has a few in stock (I saw some there last week)--not sure which colors, though. Any Chanel boutique can do a computer search for you of all the other boutiques.

i was just at saks at the beachwood mall in cleveland ohio and i saw a beige modern chain...ask for charlene she's super nice...i think she may have a couple of black ones on hold for people...she actually called a few of the people for me and it turned out that one of them had it on hold but didn't want it...it's worth a try:smile: good luck

There was a cancellation on a black one a week ago at my NM in SF and sat in the stock room for a good 2 days. But I'm almost positive it's sold already.

There are some flaps out there still, especially in red.