Chanel Mademoiselle Bag - Small What do you think?

Do you like this bag?

1. I like the style and I think it is functional/ practical.

2. Don't like the style and I don't think it is practical.

3. I like the style but I don't think it is practical.

4. I don't like the style, sure it's practical. But, who cares, it's ugly..

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. This bag is made of lambskin. Is that to delicate? Do you like the style, functionality? Chanel Madamoiselle Bag 2.jpg

Chanel Madamoiselle Bag 3.jpg

Chanel Madamoiselle Bag 7.jpg

Chanel Madamoiselle Bag 4.jpg

Chanel Madamoiselle Bag 5.jpg

Chanel Madamoiselle Bag 9.jpg

Chanel Madamoiselle Bag 8.jpg

Chanel Madamoiselle Bag 11.jpg

Chanel Madamoiselle Bag 13.jpg
  2. Chanel Madamoiselle Bag 14.jpg

Chanel Madamoiselle Bag 16.jpg

Chanel Madamoiselle Bag 19.jpg

Chanel Madamoiselle Bag.jpg
  3. it's cute... but the bag doesn't seem to close very well. IMO the flap kinda pops out even when clasped.
  4. in this line, i like the tote the best.
  5. I have the taupe clutch from this line and it is beeeyootiful!~
  6. i like the style, it is like the classic flap -however in this linge i prefer the camera bag for a shoulder bag.
  7. I don't like bags that are distinctive...This one has nothing that sets it apart....but that's just me.
  8. I like it, and think its classy looking.
  9. I prefer the camera bag to the flap and the tote is nice also.
  10. I think it is beautiful and timeless. I personally need a little more space, so I have the black medium mademoiselle camera bag. I could photo it if you need ref. pics for size.
  11. i agree i think the camera bag looks better in this style.
  12. I was going to get the MM flap but I changed my mind and got the clutch. Even though I love this collection, I think the flap bag looks slightly too boxy. The vertical quilting looks better in the other styles. It's a pretty roomy bag, though.
  13. I love the Mlle tote more!
  14. But doesn't this leather scratch easily? What do we have to say about scratching? That is the major reason I am having a dillemma. I want a bag from Chanel that can go from day to night, that does not damage to easily, and that I do not have to hold in my hand, because I like to hold my boyfriend instead, and I have a tendency to drop things and forget about them.
  15. I've had my MM tote since February and I haven't scratched it yet. If you're concerned about the leather being delicate, then maybe you should look into a caviar or other less delicate leather? Those don't have the supple feel of lambskin, but it's more durable.