Chanel mademoiselle bag on sale at Saks NYC!

1. I saw totes and the camera bag in light green (looks kinda gray-ish) for 30% off for anyone who's interested...

2. Chanel dummy here. What do those bags look like and how much would they be at 30% off?

3. check the reference library in the Chanel forum for member pics. the camera bag retailed for $2195, so a considerable discount there. good luck!

4. Also on sale at Saks, Phoenix-Biltmore 602-955-8000 ask for Maddy. They had black and the same light mint green. The totes were somewhere around $1350.00 on sale. Also on sale at NM Scottsdale 480-990-2100 ext. 2091 ask for Jesse. They had the Mademoiselle, and about three other styles on sale, not sure of the price.

5. Thanks Kitty! I love the Chanel bag in your avatar!

6. the Mademoiselles are going quickly - on presale last week they had the black totes, and yesterday I only saw the light green/cream color. The camera bag versions were a little beat up. The flap bags are all gone, except I think the NY store has a flap in coral (but in storage)

7. thanks red! i hope you pick up some of the great deals out there :tup:

8. thank's for posting!

9. Re: Chanel mademoiselle bag on sale at Saks NYC!
    Also on sale at Saks, Phoenix-Biltmore 602-955-8000 ask for Maddy. They had black and the same light mint green. The totes were somewhere around $1350.00 on sale. Also on sale at NM Scottsdale 480-990-2100 ext. 2091 ask for Jesse. They had the Mademoiselle, and about three other styles on sale, not sure of the price.

.....Thanks for this!! I called Jesse and he is one of the MOST helpful and patient people I have come across! I wanted the Marc Jacobs Venetia (they had it!) and he was brilliant - took photos with his phone and sent them to me by email! What a fab guy!

10. Glad he was able to help...congrats on your Venetia!!!