Chanel madamosoile line?

1. Hi, forgive mt bad spelling about "madamosoile". Has anyone ever owned a madamosoile bag from Chanel? I heard the leather is lambskin but I am so heart that big tote. Any tips on whether it is hard to maintain?

2. I have the clutch. I haven't uesd it yet because I don't want to ruin it! LOL.
  3. Do you have any photos?
  4. Pictures as requested. It is also in my showcase.:biggrin:
    Img_3799.jpg Img_3801.jpg
  5. Savannah- Love your clutch! I saw the baby blue/or green, I forget which, at the Saks Chanel and had to ask how much b/c I thought it was a very nice clutch/evening bag. :love:
  6. Bella, I love the clutch. I just don't want to use it and ruin it, is that sad!!
  7. Savannah912 It's beautiful. Use it ;) I've a small Mademoiselle. Don't know the name, it's not the clutch. I use my madmoiselle like I use all my other bags. With care :smile: It's been in a little rain and still look fine.
  8. Congrats...she is a beautiful clutch!
  9. My used Madmoiselle :biggrin:
    mad1.JPG Mad.JPG
  10. Cilifene, beautiful bag. It still looks new, how long have you had it?
  11. It's a very cute bag! (the right spelling is Mademoiselle by the way sorry but it was hurting my eyes:smile:, feel free to correct my english!...)
  12. I've had it for about 5 months ....
    Thanks Nini ..I see I mised an e .. I'm from Denmark ;) Please feel free to correct me :smile:
  13. I love the clutch and the bag...actually in the process of trying to decide between those two for my next purchase
  14. aahhhh....i love that clutch! if only it hadn't been so darn expensive.
  15. Hey everyone I'm only new here.
    I've got the mademoiselle tote in the light green and I can't use it all the time because of the colour. It does mark easily but as long as you're careful with it it's ok. I just wouldn't use it as an everyday bag. The tote is great, it fits everything!