chanel lovers.......see what i got!

wow...u are really lucky, even 4 mths back ur sis can source one red classic flap bag for u? I hope i can be as lucky as you. Maybe i didn't ask the SA to check their stock for me. I shld have done that.....sigh~~

^ celia: you could try your luck in europe, my friend saw a red lady braid in italy and he found me the plum lambskin wallet in venice! lol. can you believe how rare the stock they have in europe!! :wtf: there's a red lambskin with new chain in berlin if i'm not wrong (maybe it's still there), my friend called me a few weeks back to ask if i want it! too bad i already have a med flap :graucho:

serious? when did you get her.. like recently? i was told that there was only a white jumbo which arrived recently by my SA here in the Singapore boutique, so i'm curious as to how you managed to snag the red one up! ;)

I second that too! I thought there are none which is impossible to find one:confused1:

^ celia: you could try your luck in europe, my friend saw a red lady braid in italy and he found me the plum lambskin wallet in venice! lol. can you believe how rare the stock they have in europe!! :wtf: there's a red lambskin with new chain in berlin if i'm not wrong (maybe it's still there), my friend called me a few weeks back to ask if i want it! too bad i already have a med flap :graucho:

friend...i missed this, or else wuld have check with you. U lucky lady and found a plum wallet? OMG, now it's comin to an end in year 2007, is there still one for me...sigh!:sad: