Chanel lookalike at Urban Outfitters

1. This UO tote really reminded me of the Chanel quilted tote. I actually think it's kinda cool, and quilted bags seem pretty in right now... What do you guys think?

UO - $48

[​IMG]

Chanel - $800 something?

[​IMG]

The UO in white

[​IMG]

Chanel

[​IMG]

2. It doesn't remind me of a Chanel but it's a cute bag.

3. Oooh, I like the last bag (red one), where did you find it?

4. It is something like the Chanel. I guess it's a bit too close to the Chanel for me, actually. I don't like getting too near exact knockoff territory.

5. They are pretty similar. I'm always in that store, and I haven't seen that bag before. I'll have to look for it next time.

6. Pretty... but I do think this red "Chanel" bag is fake- check out the exact same bag at ioffer. I go there to see what they're faking now. HATE fakes! This red fake bag is on eBay, click on photo to see.

Another kitskats public service LOL

7. Cute!

8. its cute, I like it!

9. I think the black is cute too!

10. the chanel version actually retails for around $1900.....limited edition distressed leather....gorgeous

11. I like it.

12. The white would be a good one for spring and cheap enough where you wouldn't have to worry about getting it dirty:biggrin:

13. My seniments exactly! That's why I wouldn't pay that much for a white bag.

14. Yeah, it is a pretty blatent "inspired"... I do like the Chanel, though. I didn't know it was so expensive! I agree that the UO would be good if you want an inexpensive alternative.

15. Funny because Nordstrom Brass Plum did a version of the Stam too. It was around $40. I'm sure this always happens.