Chanel long wallets

1. I'm thinking about getting a Chanel tote, probably Cambon, and I'm wondering what long wallets are out there. I did see some picks in another thread of a long zip-a-round wallet in Cambon. Is there also a long wallet that doesn't zip, just has a flap? For those that have either of these wallets, do you like them? Pics are appreciated!
  2. <-------------I have one, love it, use it everyday. Has slots for cc and a zip for coins. Sorry don't have a pix of the inside.
  3. I absolutely love mine:love:
    wallet.jpg p2.jpg p1.jpg
  4. Rose has a gorgeous wallet.
    I love it - I think its the most beauitful I've seem
  5. Oh, Thank you!!:heart:
  6. It is gorgeous, Rose:yes: . Thanks for sharing!
  7. I have a Paris New York wallet, hlaf of it zips and holds dollars and change plus one more compartment and the other side snaps closed holding the credit cards.
    I can take a pic later if no one else posts it first.
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE :heart: your wallet rose! Is it recent?
  9. Thank you Tammy and Jadecee. I got the wallet around 4 months ago in NYC.
  10. Thanks for the info! heehee.. I keep on coming to this thread just to look at your beautiful wallet! :love:

I already have a LV wallet and was thinking of getting another one in a different style, but I think I'm going to go to Chanel and check out what they have in stock now! The leather looks so soft!!!
  11. I have a long one - I will post pics tomorrow!!
  12. Here's my most recent Chanel purchase, a Paris New York wallet:
    DSCF2072.jpg DSCF2067.jpg DSCF2074.jpg
  13. swanky... I really like that one... I am loving how it snaps and zips. I didn't really look at that one when I got my wallet b/c the plate threw me off.. but I do like it.... too bad I don't have the energy to switch wallets often. I use it until I destroy it and then I replace it!!

14. LOL! That's what I used to do. . . but I could NOT ruin that dang Burberry Nova Check wallet! That Nova Check just DOES NOT die! LMBO! Finally had to retire her!
  15. Swanky, absolutely love your wallet!