Chanel ladybug collection belt...

1. I know this is a super long shot...but I remember seeing a Chanel ladybug charms belt/necklace back in 2005 Spring or Summer in a Teen Vogue issue--sadly I dont have that issue anymore but it was sooo cute with multicolor charms dangling off the belt/necklace including ladybug designs, etc....

Does anyone know which one I'm talking about or has seen it on sale at any consignment or eBay???

Thanks!!!!

2. im still searching for this...i think in the teen vogue issue--they did an article on chanel interns and one of the interns was shown wearing this charms chain as a belt...lots of colorful charms with ladybugs and animals and CC logos if i recall correctly...

3. OMG this is sooo cute :drool:
    [​IMG]

4. heehee...i have that in a belt/necklace...

but the one i was referring to was slightly different...sigh,wish i had kept that issue of Teen Vogue...LOL

5. do you remember what the teen vogue looked like/ what month and year? I stock pile magazines if you have a tiny description of the front i could probably find i for you!

6. I think it was April 2005 issue...it had a blonde girl, young face--maybe a model? on the cover...it did an article on chanel interns and other interns in fashion companies *i think*