Chanel Kelly Thread

1. Hi ladies, i tried doing a forum search to get info but couldn't find any specifics.

i've seen the pics on the picture thread and think the quilting adds a special oompf to the kelly shape. i'd love to see another closeup picture if possible.

To those who own:
    • how big (how much can fit)
    • price
    • is it available at retail stores or does it need to be ordered
    • colors other than black.
    I appreciate the info!! Thanks!
  2. Hi,

I am new to this wonderful forum. I have two Kellys, the brown and the black. I think that the size is a bit smaller than the large classic flap. I purchased both from Bergdorf Goodman in NYC which has a beige and a black on display. The price was $1520 before tax.

Hope this helps!
  3. :welcome: to the Chanel subforum kam565.
  4. I have the large Chanel Kelly in black caviar (price was 1595.). It is just about the same size as a jumbo caviar classic flap but ofcourse wider on the sides. It fits my pochette, long wallet, checkbook, cell, sunglasses, keys, etc... It's a very nice classic bag.
  5. Thanks! I have been browsing the forum for a bit and getting tons of great information.
  6. There are two type of chanel kelly. Each of type has large and small one. Although I have one, I also like the bag of Nicky.:love:
    chanel hand bag gonmery-img600x450-1107690403cimg1011.jpg chanel handbag 34579628-1.jpg rodeo_009.jpg img02761944.jpg
  7. I didn't know there were 2 sizes! I would love to get a Chanel Kelly one day, I like the silver one that Lindsay Lohan has.
  8. Oooh I like the small one.
  9. Bumping this up because someone was asking about the Chanel Kelly. There seem to be 2 sizes--small and large. Does anyone know the price points on these?

Love them! :girlsigh:
  10. I like the ones with caviar leather!
  11. What other leathers does the Chanel Kelly come in? Caviar and what else? And what shapes? East west? I am so confused but I want one!
  12. For those who have the Kelly, what are the measurements?

13. What colors do these come in? I saw a d. brown one in lambskin and a l. beige one (smaller and also in lambskin) a few days ago.
  14. OMG! I just ordered one! I got the small lambskin black kelly from NM!!!! Dying of excitement right now! Will post pics when I pick her up next week!
  15. Jag so you got the one that is smaller then mine? What was the retail on that one?