Chanel J12...trendy or will it be a classic?

LVgal1972

Jul 31, 2007
Will the J12 be a classic piece or is it more of a trendy watch that will go out of style? Cant really afford the J12 now :crybaby:but might get the similar style which is the technomarine white ceramic :graucho:. Just want to make sure it'll still be a hot timepiece 10 years from now. Your thoughts please.

The J12 first launch in 2000, personally I think that is a long time to be consider "trendy".
Perhaps it is getting more attention the last 2 years because big watches are in.

Was wondering if this watch can be worn by elderly women too? Sorry for sounding silly but if I purchase a really expensive watch like the J12, I expect to wear it til I get old and gray. I have a rolex which remains a classic, whether you're young or old.

I saw many older women in their 40s in the full-on bling J12! I thought they rock! I'm also older btw!! I'm saving up money for another black one. It's been 2 months since my last bag purchase :shocked:. I really like my white J12 and I think it's already a classic, but the black one, that's a really a classic!