Chanel Informative Catalog

1. Hello fellow Chanel loving ladies!

On the advice and a TPF member, from a previous Chanel thread, and copying the Hermes thread, I thought it'd be a good idea to start our own "Chanel Informative Catalog." It would be a reference guide for all the Chanel lovers that needs to collect information on Chanel bags.

How about categorizing each bag into the following:

1. Model Name followed by year produced
    2. Type of Material
    3. Colors Available
    4. Sizes Available
    5. Picture of Bag (one from the web, not a personal collection pic -lets try to keep it like a "professional" Chanel catalog)

I hope all you Chanel adoring ladies contribute.:heart:

2. I'm not sure how much I can contribute but I'm game! I think it's an excellent idea, Pink!

3. Someone Just Said This In Another Thread.....About 5 Min. Before, I Was Thinking The Same!

Thank You Pink...I Will Do My Best To Contribute As Well!

4. Chanel Ligne Cambon 2004 collection

Colours:
    - Black with white CC-logo
    - White with black CC-logo
    - Pink with black CC-logo
    - Beige with black CC-logo

Chanel-Cambon1.jpg Chanel-Cambon2.jpg Chanel-Cambon3.jpg Chanel-Cambon4.jpg
  5. Chanel Ligne Cambon 2004 ads:

CC-Vanessa1.jpg CC-Vanessa2.jpg CC-Vanessa3.jpg CC-Vanessa4.jpg CC-Vanessa5.jpg CC-Vanessa6.jpg
  6. ...

Chanel-Cambon5.jpg Chanel-Cambon6.jpg
  7. In no particular order, and without description, here are pictures I have saved.

04m.jpg 07m.jpg chanel255reissue1.jpg camboncamera.jpg ch-ba060330-1-5.jpg
  8. Luxury bowlers for 2006 in lambskin. Red, gold, silver, matte black and metallic black.

Untitled-2.jpg
  9. Courtesy of thestylegroup.com

Classic tweed 2005
    Mink fall 2003

classictweed2005.jpg Mink Fall 2003.jpg
  10. Doesn't Chanel still give out hardcover catalogs featuring ready to wear/handbags, with a price list???

11. hi! what are the sizes of the bags from the third pic? and how much are they?