Chanel in Minnesota?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone know where I can buy or even look at Chanel in Minnesota? I am a newbie to Chanel and am starting to become interested. Anyone know how or where I can buy one if I do want to get one?

2. I live in Minnesota too.... There isnt many places to find Chanel here. If you go down to Neiman Marcus in Gavidae, they can order you a bag. They sometimes have bags there that were returned, thats where I found my classic flap :biggrin: They are also opening a boutique inside Nordstroms this winter!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Hope that helps

3. If there is a Saks in your area, they usually have Chanel, too. I get the NM mailorder catalogs, and they put a few Chanel bags/shoes in there, too.

4. We have a Saks here, but it is only an off 5th outlet

5. Thanks that really does help! I didn't know they were going to have a boutique in Nordstroms! That would be so awesome

6. ^ Yep! It opens in August! :smile:

Btw, I get my Chanel at NM downtown Mpls. hehe :smile:
    If you're new with this, I can give you the name of my wonderful SA who has helped me buy all of my Chanels

7. Actually we not only have an off 5th outlet but we have an actual Saks in downtown Minneapolis. It's been there for quite a while.

8. If you go to the mall of america, i know that theres a chanel in the Nordstrom's department store.

9. This thread was started 6 years ago, I'm sure there have been lots of changes since then. Closing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.