Chanel Goodies for Me!

1. Just wanted to share some excitement :yahoo: I was in the hospital with my 3-year old for the past 2 days, she was having her tonsils and adenoids taken out... Get home today, totally exhausted but happy to be home and find that my timeless clutch in lambskin and credit card holder also lambskin have arrived! Totally lifted my mood and both my daughters were pretty excited as well! Just thought I'd share :smile:
  2. Hope your daughter is feeling better!! Please post pix when you get a chance...
  3. Congrats on your new acquisitions! Please post pix so we can all admire from afar :drool:

Awww, I hope your little one's feeling better. :flowers: :love:
  4. Hope your lil one is feeling better now! :tender:

rem the pics!! :lol:
  5. Welcome back. Hope your daughter is feeling better. Can't wait to see pics.
  6. Welcome back and glad your daughter is out the hospital.

Post pics when you have time
  7. hope your little one is feeling better....deserve a little boost with the new Chanel items...:wlae: :wlae:
  8. You must be exhausted! Glad your little one is OK...Chanel def is a mood lifter!!! Post pics when things calm down....Take Care!!
  9. Congrats!!Hope your little one feels better!
  10. Sounds like a BIG lift! :yahoo: Congrats!

Hope your daughter is feeling better! :flowers:
  11. good for you! hope your daughter feels better soon!
  12. Thanks everyone! She is feeling much better, just doesn't leave my arms :yes: She's being much more of a trooper than I would've been after surgery! I will definitely post some photos tomorrow, my girls were as excited as I was to open up the packages!