Chanel GOLD or BURGUNDY medium bowling bag?

1. I finally decided to get a Chanel Luxury line but could not decide on which color to choose since I like both....will I get a GOLD (metallics might be just a trend) or BURGUNDY RED color....confused confused! :hrmm:

2. Do you have pictures of each color?

3. I love the red bowler bag :love:

4. How do you feel about metallic black? I think the gold is very pretty--but you could get tired of it as time goes on... The red is nice, but it's a little "flat" to me... I think the metallic black is the perfect combo! It's got a blingy, fun, classic and funky vibe. But nothing too over the top.

5. between the two i would go for the burgundy.. it's sooo beautiful!:love:

6. my vote would have to be for the Burgundy :smile:

7. Love the metalics....how 'bout the black????

8. hmmm gold is very summery.. but the burgundy would be more classic and chic in my opinion. either would be gorgeous! i like dark colors the most!

9. I would go for the burgandy

10. thanks girl! ups

11. thanks girl! up until now I cant make up my mind

12. thanks girl! up until now I cant make up my mind and somebody posted the CORAL PINK color

13. thanks girl! up until now I cant make up my mind and somebody posted the CORAL PINK color which is also very nice...if only I have

14. thanks girl! up until now I cant make up my mind and somebody posted the CORAL PINK color which is also very nice...if only I have the funds, I would go

15. thanks girl! up until now I cant make up my mind and somebody posted the CORAL PINK color which is also very nice...if only I have the funds, I would go for the 3 haha! :smile: I would take the metallic black into serious consideration also

wahhh what happened to my post...Mods pls delete the previous repeated ones...sorry abt that, must have clicked something