Chanel goes to the Superbowl !

1. I just wanted to share my Jumbo Caviar at the Superbowl with you all enve though I am looking pretty goofy supporting MY TEAM !!!!;)
  2. Lucky you carried the Caviar Gina. Did you get wet?
  3. Lol! Chanel can go anywhere!!!

Congrats on the big win. :yes: Too bad about the rain. How was Prince IRL?
  4. OOOH, you're so pretty even all decked out in team garb!
  5. LOL..Loves it!
  6. awwwww you look so pretty!! the bag is gorgeous!! how'd you do in the rain??
  7. Thanks girls:smile: I have TONS more pics (just didn't want to bore anyone:p )

I GOT SOAKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!:s I was SOOOOOOOOOOO nervous about my poor bag, but we were wearing HUGE plastic garbage bags and I had on a rain slicker thingy, so my priority at all times was to protect my bag.:yes: So the bag was fine:yes:

Prince was pretty good (even in the rain:p )
  8. Sounds like you had a great time! You look fabulous!
  9. You look so cute! I really enjoyed the pics!
  10. I loooove those pics! Your bag is gorgeous and it's really interesting to see that Chanel can be used for *everything* and look so chiq.
  11. Looks like you had a great time! I love your bag. Thats the next one on my list!
  12. WOO! U Go girl!!
  13. haha, i love the chanel with all your fan gear! very cute! looks like you had tons of fun!
  14. Love the bag!

agghhh! you're a Colts fan? My DH is a DIE HARD Bears fan ... I thought he was going to seriously CRY last nite :p
  15. What fun! I thought Prince sounded great...did he really sound that good? Would love to see more pics!