Chanel Glossimer

Looks like there might be a hot pink in the fall collection. I could only hope.

Image courtesy of Temptalia

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I am sooooo happy!!!

I also got a new Glossimer today: Jupiter! Here's a close-up:

IMG_3671-1.jpg

Attachments

• th_IMG_3671-1.jpg
    th_IMG_3671-1.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 186
^ Oooh, that's pretty! How does it look on its own? Is it that sheer red you were looking for?

Yes, it's pretty sheer - but super pigmented at the same time, if that makes any sense. I wore it tonight to a dinner. It's a keeper!

Today I also bought Galactic and Sun Dress. I usually NEVER buy clear lipglosses from high-end brands, since I figure that they are all the same, regardless of price. Galactic, however, is very special - I even love it all on its own! Sun Dress is beautiful as well - less micro-glitter, it's creamier and just a very soft nude-pink on me. :love:

Here's my little Glossimer collection (I couldn't resist):

IMG_3685_1-1.jpg

L to R: Jupiter, Bikini Peach, Galactic, Sun Dress

Attachments

• th_IMG_3685_1-1.jpg
    th_IMG_3685_1-1.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 187
Yes, it's pretty sheer - but super pigmented at the same time, if that makes any sense. I wore it tonight to a dinner. It's a keeper!

Today I also bought Galactic and Sun Dress. I usually NEVER buy clear lipglosses from high-end brands, since I figure that they are all the same, regardless of price. Galactic, however, is very special - I even love it all on its own! Sun Dress is beautiful as well - less micro-glitter, it's creamier and just a very soft nude-pink on me. :love:

Here's my little Glossimer collection (I couldn't resist):

IMG_3685_1-1.jpg

L to R: Jupiter, Bikini Peach, Galactic, Sun Dress

Sun Dress looks like something I need:graucho: