Chanel furniture? *Updated w/ PICS!!!*

Wow! I would love to see pics of chanel furniture!!! When you go back you wouldn't happen to be on your way to pick up a choco shopping tote would you????????:graucho: I'm dying to see pics of that also!!

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
I was walking through teh furniture dep't at my local NM Last Call yesterday when I saw this GORGEOUS 3-pc set - inclouding a sofa, chair and ottoman. . .
I was strangely attracted to it adn I was slowing figuring out why. . .
it was quilted and a perfect shade of camel.

As it was dawning on me, I saw the sign. . . "Chanel" I about faint in the aisle!:love:

It was actually affordable, the ottoman was large about 2' 3.5 feet and was $600:nuts: , can't remember the other prices but they were affordable {well afforadble IMO}.

Have y'all ever seen or sat on Chanel furniture?

I'm DYING to go back and get that ottoman, you can always use an ottoman!:lol:

OM goodness, I'm in the process of buying a flat in London.........oh my, oh my,.........my head is spinning

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
I was walking through teh furniture dep't at my local NM Last Call yesterday when I saw this GORGEOUS 3-pc set - inclouding a sofa, chair and ottoman. . .
I was strangely attracted to it adn I was slowing figuring out why. . .
it was quilted and a perfect shade of camel.

As it was dawning on me, I saw the sign. . . "Chanel" I about faint in the aisle!:love:

It was actually affordable, the ottoman was large about 2' 3.5 feet and was $600:nuts: , can't remember the other prices but they were affordable {well afforadble IMO}.

Have y'all ever seen or sat on Chanel furniture?

I'm DYING to go back and get that ottoman, you can always use an ottoman!:lol:

Did you ever go back to get it? I'm love to see picture. Today I saw quilted camel sofa & bench at the outlet too. Very comfortable. They'are not make by Chanel but by Hickory Furniture. However the style name is "Chanel"! I purchased teh bench for $500. Do you remember what you saw were actually have CHANEL label on? Thanks.

^no I didn't go back, it was pouring that day! :sad:
But I was telling my SA about it and she about fainted. . . she said CHanel does not make furniture. . . I actually figured that laying in bed that night . . . their little signage is very deceiving IMO.
But the leather was luscious and if Chanel made furniture it would look just like that I bet!

A bit of googling says that it's made by these people called Amisco (they even have 5-piece dining set)

A bit off topic: my mum who is French got really worked up when I bought an Ottoman for my house. The French has this concept of an Ottoman that's very naughty, heehee. Let's say if you ever read French books (an easy one to start with is Les Liaisons Dangereuses) when two people make out and further...more often than not they do it on an Ottoman. In paintings as well, Ottoman is another favourite place for boy/girl to get it on together!