Chanel Flu - getting worse...

1. Does anyone know where Chanel handbags are available in CANADA (besides the boutique)? I notice that the US has NM in addition to the boutiques, but what about here?

AND does anyone have pix of the east/west bag? Or for that matter, YOUR favourite smaller chanel shoulder bag... I am really open to suggestions but I am really LOVING the Small Ultim. Soft.

TIA! You guys rock!;)

OMG is that a Chanel HIVE?
  2. Your flu will continue to get worse and worse! LOL!

Here's a pic of my East/West, along with some other goodies:

3. ^ I love all of them, they are simply too gorgeous. =)
  4. Tammy518. What a beautiful collection. LURVVEE the RED in lambskin. That's just WOW.
  5. Thats such a cute little wallet.
  6. Beautiful collection you have there, Tammy!!
  7. The medium US is absolutley gorgeous!
  8. Tammy!! You've got everything I want!
  9. Oh my! Those are gorgeous. I swear this forum is soo baad for me. :p

Any Canadian Chanel sistahs? Anyone?
  10. Holt Renfrew... but they have very little selection. Also, they never call me, even though I have asked and asked.

They're saving me money. Thank you, Holt Renfrew!
  11. Do they had it at Holt's? That's strange cos I've never seen any @ the vancouver ones.
  12. Haha! Hmm, perhaps not all the Holt's, b/c I know not all carry LV. Just the bigger ones I guess? Thanks - I'll look into it.:smile:
  13. The Holt's on Bloor St. in Toronto has a (fairly new) Chanel boutique in it:yes:, but I don't know how good the selection is.
  14. That's the one I was talking about. The selection is so-so and the SA are also so-so. :shrugs:
  15. I could not argee with you more!!!:yes: