Chanel find of the century!

1. Hello fellow Chanel lovers! Just wanted to share with you my FIND OF THE CENTURY! I was up in San Jose, CA, getting my nails done at a salon in an old, indescript strip mall, and somehow ventured into the consignment store next door. A quick browse and $15 later, I walked out with these babies:

[​IMG]

Sorry the pic is so fuzzy - this was taken from my cam phone - but aren't they fabulous?! They are clip on, so I've already thought of a half dozen uses for them, including as an adornment on an black felt hat, as a pendant on a necklace (this worked wonderfully!), and even to dress up some plain black flats! Anyway, thanks for letting me share...yay for great finds!

:yahoo:

2. wow, congrats :yes:

3. Thanks seahorseinstripes! :smile:

4. Wow, beautiful! After reading this thread and that other thread about the TPF'er that found the pink classic flap at Salvation Army for $60, I really want to drop in on some consignment stores to see if I can find any treasures!

Congrats!

5. great finds!! :tup:

6. congrats, excellent price!

7. so cool! your karmic points must be really high :smile:

8. What a great find!!! And you are so clever in using it in so many different ways!!!! Congrats.

9. Wow! Those are spectacular.

10. For $15.00??!?!? That is the find of the century!

11. congrats!

12. Oh wow!! You really could do so many things with those!! Great find!

13. those are cute - Congratulations

14. cute! congrats!!

15. wonderful!!!! enjoy them.