chanel fall/winter trunk show......

1. i popped by hirshleifer's yesterday (for those of you who haven't been it's a store in americana manhasset comprised of an incredible chanel boutique, a j. mendel's, jimmy choo, plus a bunch of other shoes and bags from chloe and a few other brands) and they were prepping for a trunk show that took place (couldn't stop by as bf had work and coudln't drive me :push:smile: and the SA that was helping me was showing me all the new pieces they'd be showcasing.....and i hafta say OMG, i'm in love :heart::heart::heart::heart:.......all of the new bags are gorgeous, but there're two in particular that i'm dying to own......there's this one that kinda looks like a pouch with ruched pockets on the front and back (i'm horrible at describing obviously) in the distressed leather, plus this silver handheld bag in distressed leather.....sorry i can't describe more but for those of your that live in the NY/Long Island area pop by tomorrow, the trunk show is still going on......back to saving pennies for me i suppose :sad:

oh and if anybody has any photos please please post :flowers::flowers: