Chanel eBay deal...ROSE PATENT timeless classic flap coming soon...

1. Here is an intro pic borrowed from miss flap queen herself...fieryfashionist...Minal, you truly have an amazing collection of flap in all sorts of awesome colors!!!

[​IMG]

I cant believe the awesome price I found it for on eBay too...no link to show ya girls though cos sadly eBay removed the link after I won the bag cos the seller's hologram pics were too blurry--thankfully I had Mon and Nat to help look it over for me afterwards with better pics from the seller...and they gave it the :okay:

It was so random too since I was browing eBay for a pic to show my cousin something and then I came across this and was like WOWeee...

Will post pics when it arrives...:heart::love:

2. Congrats...can't wait to see it!

3. I'm so jealous.. that bag is TDF!

4. cory, you're totally on a roll! (as usual lol)

5. I love pink flaps! Congrats on your find!

6. Cory!

I love this! Congrats on a beautiful find :heart: :drool:

p.s.
    I have a new flap coming as well, sadly not my HG from you-know-where. I just found out the bag is sold out on that site! *laugh/cry*

7. STUNNING! I can't wait to see pics of your bag when she arrives! The color is really really yummy!

8. Wow!

9. it is so pretty! i am jealous as well.. modeling pics when it arrives please!

10. OMG that is such a stunning bag ! I'm a little green with envy, I'm not going to lie, but congrats are in order ! :yes:

11. that is so gorgeous.

12. cali>> you find the best bags, can't wait for pictures!!

13. Soo pretty!

14. OMG! this bag is stunning, anybody knows what collection this color rose patent is from? which year? thx

15. Congrats!!!!!!!! I saw that auction too and was debating...so glad a PFer got it!!! It's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! :love: :love: