Chanel Earrings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HI, i just bought a pair of earrings from eBay. Although the seller insist this is authentic, i kind of suspect it's accuracy. the seller didnt provide the receipt as well.

1) i have never seen this style of earring (CC interlock dangle under a pearl). i only saw some Pearl dangle under a tiny cc interlock 's one on eBay so far.

2) the quality of the earring... looks a bit weird coz the surface of the steel, is uneven.

3) however, it do have a authentic stamp on the back of the pearls in both sides. And with the steel stud as well. a circle clear plastic stick at the back of the stud.

i am really not quite sure.:confused1:.. are there anyone can help??here are the photos attached.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    THANKS a lot..
    selina

2. I wouldn't worry about it too much. My new Chanel necklace has very tiny imperfections on it (I suppose from behind hand made). It really doesn't bother me though. To me, it's just a reminder of the fact that it is handmade. That's just me though.

I agree though, post this in the Authenticate This thread and the jewelry experts there can give you much better advice. Provided that you post pictures of the authenticity stamps on the back of the earrings as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.