Chanel earrings

1. Can anyone tell me how much these earrings retail for? at the boutique or any department store. They are just silver with the rhinestones. Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. oh gosh i wanna know too

3. I have the small ones, and they were $185.

4. $210

5. they're beautiful!!

6. Agree with Damien - those look like the medium size for $210

7. Thanks for letting me know. I thought it would be some ridiculous crazy price where I'd have to sacrifice things for it. But not too shabby. I guess I'll be going sometime soon to get myself a pair. I'd go with small though, I don't like too much bling bling. :graucho:

8. I have them..Bought them at Saks in Bala,PA...FAB on...Wear them out alot.....they have alot of bling to them..LOL

9. I wonder if they have them with out the rhinestones??? does anyone know???

10. $210

11. i was at the chanel boutique on saturday and they had some that were just silver !

12. If you are going to buy the earrings, get into the waitlist now! cuz it takes a while for the earrings to be available. :yes: Good luck! It is a pretty pair.. If only I would allow myself to buy such an expensive pair of earrings............

13. Love them soo much! Paid $210 at the boutique in SHM a while back! Hope you get them!!

-Minal

14. i've seen a pair of earrings similar to this, except it was about this size and a half, and if i remember correctly, the crystlas were placed a bit farther out.
    does anyone have a picture of these or know how much they retail for?

15. The medium size are 1/2 inch wide and tall. They are the perfect size, IMO. I have them and love them to death! They aren't too "blingy" and I wear them to work. When you wear them outside they shine!

A PF'er gave me a good tip. Make sure to take them out when you shower so they don't get tarnished.