Chanel earrings - need a picture

1. I'm trying to find a picture of the earrings I saw at the Chanel store in Tyson's Corner, VA this weekend. They were post earrings and they had a black bow on them and the ends of the bow hung down really long. They also had a lot of multi-colored beads in black, creme, brown, etc. They were $1,340. They had the same earrings in pink/creme/lavender... Anyone know what i'm talking about? They were worn on the runway...

2. They sound pretty but expensive. Wow! Are they costume for that price?

3. I'm not sure...they were REALLY pretty...I don't think I'm describing them well at all...no one has seen them when they've gone to Chanel?

4. I'm not sure...they were REALLY pretty...I don't think I'm describing them well at all...no one has seen them when they've gone to Chanel?

5. I don't know whether it is the same earrings. It's the CC logo on top and with ribbon and bunch of pearls ( not beads ). The price here is 490 pounds.

6. i've seen the ones that Vicky2007 is describing, i think. the earring is basically a very long velvet ribbon that is made into a bow with clusters of pearls. i think they are the same ones...

7. Nope - this earring didn't have pearls, and the ribbon was satin, not velvet.

8. wow that's pretty expensive for earrings! They must be gorgeous!