Chanel Dog Tag Key Chain

1. I was at Neimans today and picked up this cool key chain.

My SA said that she also wears the dog tag on a long silver chain along with her Chanel pearls. She gets a lot of compliments when she wears it that way.

I didn't have a long silver chain, but I'm going to invest in one.

What do you guys think?
    Chanel Dog Tag 002.jpg Chanel Dog Tag 004.jpg
  2. Oooh fun Monica!!!
  3. Love it, and love the idea of wearing it with multiple pearls/chains.
  4. Pretty!
  5. Love it!
  6. I like it!!! It looks great on you!!!
  7. I'll probably use it more as a key chain. She suggested I could hang it as a charm on one of my Chanel purses, but I hated that idea.:yucky:

I just thought it was kind of cool and at $115, why not.:p
  8. Very nice Monica. Looks cute.

9. Love it! I have been wanting a Chanel key chain. I have this bad habit of wanting ALL of my accessories to match what every designer handbag I am carrying. So far this year the only line of bags I have carried are Chanel.
    I really like the look of the dog tag.
  10. I like it!
  11. Cute!
  12. It's so funny you posted about this! I was just in the back a few days ago and found quite a few of these and wondered why we don't have one displayed on the floor.
  13. I think that's a nice idea. It could look good in the right spot, on a bag. In any case, the necklace looks great on you!
  14. It looks wonderful as a necklace! I would be too scared to use it as a keychain because of all the scratches it'll get.
  15. So cute! It would look great on a long chain too. And that price ain't bad for Chanel.