chanel diamond stich?

1. anyone have pics of this bag and the sizes and cost??
    I tryed searching, but didnt find anything..
  2. Hey guys, I don't think I have those pics anymore. They are on my old computer. I'll try searching for them and as soon as I find them, I'll post them! That bag is just GORGEOUS!!!!
  3. I believe there are two styles on the diamond stitch bag. One is a flap and the other is a tote (box style). I don't know the dimensions but you might try calling Chanel-Wynn. There was a previous post that Wyynn just received a new shipment.
  4. I think there is a hobo in this line as well? I saw the hobo, flap, and box Friday at NM Newport Beach...very nice! (Unfortunately, not quite the right shapes for the slightly distressed look of the leather...)
  5. This is one my favs too in the box style. I wish I had an endless supply of cash...
  6. how much is the box style? I saw one at NM SF but didnt want to look like I was trying to find the price lol
  7. I love these bags! The smaller box bag was in the $1600 range I think. Any sightings of these in SoCal?
  8. are you talking about these?
  9. [​IMG]
  10. I think the box style is $1650 and they did have a few at Chanel Wynn-Las Vegas last week.
  11. NM Newport Beach had at least one on Friday. I have not stopped in the Chanel boutique at SCP in the last week or so...
  12. Are we talking about the grained calfskin diamond stitch???
  13. Is that the one that looks slightly "distressed"? If so, that was the box I tried on at NM NB.
  14. yes... i have it on order in the large tote size in brown... its sold out everywhere!!