Chanel Diagonal Bags

OMG! These are fricking HOT!

The north-south will be available in black and ivory. Retail is $2795.
The east-west will be available in red and black. Retail is $2650.

I Love these bags!! Is it called Soho? I want the black one! Only saw the red one IRL. Can one have too many black bags? LOL Thanks for the pics!

I just love these!

Here is the information:
Diagonal CC Tote in black for $3450
The pouchette flap in black and white (color is actually more of an off-white in person) for $1595
All are with silver hardware.

What about the medium Sized flap? the beige-y colour one. i think this would be a perfect size if the tote is too big for ya! :yes:

I am really loving this one but hope to try it on IRL before taking the plunge.

attachment.php

I tried on the large one last week and loved it but it was a tad too big for me, so I am considering the smaller version (although I really want the large one). The leather is incredibly soft and supple, and these have great compartments so it is very functional.

Anyway, I thought I would share these. They are sending me pics of the bags from the trunk show as well today because I could not make it. Will post those later for everyone!

PS- Jill, this is the one I was talking about this week!

These are available at NM in Troy, MI - call Lisa Hamlin if you are interested (248) 635-8442.

Jag,

Is the flap bag pictured with the tote beige? I was told NM only ordered it in black and off-white. I love that bag in beige.