Chanel Diagonal Bags

1. I tried on the large one last week and loved it but it was a tad too big for me, so I am considering the smaller version (although I really want the large one). The leather is incredibly soft and supple, and these have great compartments so it is very functional.

Anyway, I thought I would share these. They are sending me pics of the bags from the trunk show as well today because I could not make it. Will post those later for everyone!

PS- Jill, this is the one I was talking about this week!

These are available at NM in Troy, MI - call Lisa Hamlin if you are interested (248) 635-8442.
    DSC00457.JPG DSC00489.JPG
  2. I love the bag in the first picture. Do you know what colors they will come in?
  3. I will find out!!! I love the leather on these bags. I wish I had a pic of the big one one- I just loved it But it is rather large (and I am only 5'1").
  4. Im pretty sure I saw these bags at Saks in PA yesterday......VERY SOFT leather like the soft chain I just
  5. I just love these!

Here is the information:
    Diagonal CC Tote in black for $3450
    The pouchette flap in black and white (color is actually more of an off-white in person) for $1595
    All are with silver hardware.
  6. I love this Ligne!
  7. Swanky, What do you think of the smaller one (pictured with teh large tote)?
  8. Ahhh! She just sent me pics of the Soho bags from the trunk show. Now I am really confused. They are all gorgeous!
  9. OMG! These are fricking HOT!

The north-south will be available in black and ivory. Retail is $2795.
    The east-west will be available in red and black. Retail is $2650.
    DSC00483.JPG DSC00480.JPG DSC00479.JPG
  10. ^ OMG! Those are GORGEOUS (as is the diagonal!!)
  11. looks so soft..... :girlsigh: :tender:
  12. Wait until you see it in real life! I was surpised at how much I like it.
  13. The diagonal CC collection also has another size that you do not have a picture of. It is an inbetween size between the large and the flap versions. I can post pictures later today if you would like.
  14. Wow, Beautiful ! :heart: :heart:
  15. Oh. My. God.

I just came from Saks BH and I fell head over heels in love with the smaller diagonal flap. It was SO soft and supple but at $2,850 is just way too expensive for me. The SA didn't specify what the style name was (and the inside tag just read "Classic Flap") so I rushed home and logged straight onto tPF to figure it out.

loveLoveLOVE :heart: