Chanel Desktop Wallpaper

aLLVy

Jun 22, 2006
Hi.. I just downloaded some gorgeous LVs wallpaper from the LV thread. ME was wondering if anyone has Chanel wallpaper??

Thot it would be interesting to start a thread on this altho I hope we dun infringe any law. To start, I only have this as wallpaper, not as impressive as LVs.

I hope you can see the pic. :smile:

Attachments

• Wallpaper - Chanel Stripes Chain.jpg
    Wallpaper - Chanel Stripes Chain.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 38,041
I like it, I always use something Chanel for my wallpaper. Yes it is for desktop background. Whenever I see a Chanel image I like I just right click and choose "set as background". I wish there were somewhere to download Chanel wallpaper, the quality of the image would be so much better that way.

Hi again ladies.. I was stuck at home today so I did some tinkering on my laptop. I do some designing and illustrations in my spare time and today, spurred by my chanel addiction, I decided to make a lil something to use as a desktop wallpaper. I would looooove a red chanel like this some day but for now I'm happy drooling at this on my computer screen instead :wlae: Just let me know if you guys want it in a different screen size :yes:

chanel_redwallpaper.jpg

OMG!!! This is a gorgeous pic to be set as wallpaper!!! Gosh Bagzilla.. you're sooo creative!!!! And thanks for sharing with us too!

I loooooove the color!!!