Chanel Cruise 2008

1. :heart::heart::heart:I adore the new cruise collection! :heart::heart::heart:More than any designer like the past two years. I am so excited for the shoe, bags, and clothes!

Does anyone know when we can find out what pieces will go into production? Also, does anyone know what time Chanel cruise is released in stores? I know that Louis Vuitton releases in November. I also have to depend on Nieman Marcus and Saks for all my Chanel shopping, since we don't have a boutique. TIA!

2. I was just asking my favorite SA about when to expect the cruise collection. He said sometime in September he expects things will begin to filter in.

3. I better not miss anything! I am due October 2, but I went early with my daughter. I so don't want to miss cruise.

4. thanks for the tip! september is so much sooner than i was expecting! :woohoo:

5. :roflmfao:

6. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: LOL!!!

7. That's so funny. I was due this year the day of my Neiman's trunk show and I literally prayed she would come early so I could go. My prayers answered, I was there 4 days after she was born. Whew, it was a close one though.

8. LOL!! I can see it now, ladies scheduling c-sections in order not to miss the trunk shows.....hehehe.:p

9. Wow! What's in store for the Cruise 2008?! Better save up.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

10. When I get the trunk show date for Bergdorf's I will let all of you know!!

11. LOL Jap! Glad to see your have priorities!:lol:

I'd have the exact same thought!:yes: LMBO!

12. photos????

13. Where on earth can I take a glimpse at the new cruise collection? Can anyone help?