Chanel collection growing by leaps and bounds!

1. Ladies - I have to share ...and ask a question. My chanel collection has gone from 0 to 8 in less than 2 months. I am certifiably chanel-crazy.

My question - I'd like to post pics of the growing family when they all arrive but don't know how to put my screenname on them as most of you do. Can someone tell me how or direct me to where I find the info?

I've learned tho' that I'm not a fan of caviar leather or silver hardware ...who knew?

On the other hand, I WANT every older style/style of jumbo black lambskin and gold hardware. eBay and I will be friends for a while, I think.

Currently
    vintage black medium lambskin classic flap w/ GH
    vintage large black tote/portfolio w/ GH
    new medium black caviar classic flap w/SH (not my fav)
    new medium black caviar classic flap w/GH
    jumbo black patent reiusse w/GH
    jumbo navy patent reissue w/GH (OMG, my absolute favorite!!!)
    vintage medium red classic flap w/ GH (coming)
    vintage jumbo black lambskin classic w/GH (coming)

Wishlist
    Green lambskin classic w/ GH
    Violet/Purple lambskin classic w/GH

My question - I'd like to post pics of the growing family when they all arrive but don't know how to put my screenname on them as most of you do. Can someone tell me how or direct me to where I find the info?

THANK YOU for the generous teaching and constant support!

2. Cannot wait for the photos...:drool::drool:

3. wow, can't wait for pics!

4. <thud!! Regina, i am proud of you.......i admire acquiring the finer things in life, in relatively short periods of time......good for you! (mean it, not at all being sarcastic lol)

i am almost catching up, mine has grown from 2 to 7 since Oct '06!!

5. Thank you Swanky mama ... I canceled my plans for tonight so I can take pictures of my babies!

6. Aww cute. I can't wait for pics, sounds like you have an awesome collection!