17 vote(s)
  2. *

9 vote(s)
  3. none of the above

0 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Which do you prefer, and why?

thanks! :flowers:
  2. I prefer the EDT. Its not as strong and it lasts all day.
  3. I prefer the EDP, the bottle is nicer. I don't find it too strong, maybe cause I love the smell.
  4. EDT. You don't really need a parfum, Chanel has a way of making EDT scents last literally ALL day long and then some. I can still smell it on my hair the morning after!
  5. I'm really in love with my EDP during fall/winter, however i might opt for EDT for upcoming summer in here (Australia). I find EDP sometimes could be a bit too 'heavy' in the warm days esp daytime
  6. I have de edp but I prefer the edt because it's not so heavy
  7. I love the EDP and wear it everynight. It's soooooooooooooooo sensual lol. The EDT isn't as strong, so it doesn't have that "kick" to it...
  8. EDP... every time. I can not say it smells "stronger" but it certainly lasts a whole lot longer.
  9. Like another poster, I use the EDT during the warm months and the EDP during the cooler months. I think the EDP definitely lingers longer. Either way, the smell is divine.

I also have the body oil spray and I'm so hooked on this stuff. It's on the high side though.
  10. I usually go with the EDT, but if I were to wear Coco Mademoiselle, I'd get the little compact they only have in that particular neat, just swipe it on your skin, love the idea of no spray, especially when you're travelling or out for the evening..
  11. I will say edp on my skin. IT last a bit longer. I am considering to give it to myself as a Christmas gift.
  12. I LOVE the EDP ~ and the bottle is nicer too IMO
  13. I always prefer EDP over EDT - P for Piggy (^(oo)~) hehe . . .j/k :biggrin: