chanel coco cabas or more hermes herbag?

chanel coco cabas vinyl or more hermes herbag?

1. chanel coco cabas vinyl

2. more hermes herbag

3. find another bag!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i already have one hermes herbag in tan leather lid :

but i''m contemplating on more and more :p i have a chance to own another one like this in black leather lid.
    but i'm also lusting on a chanele coco cabas in vinyl ever since i saw it on kate moss!
    which one should i get?
    or this?

or find another bag?
  2. Another bag for sure! I don't like the Herbag, and the Coco vinyl is getting a bit overdone right now... too much magazine exposure. Maybe the smaller leather oversized Coco that's in the Cruise 2007 instead?
  3. i very much like to get the leather, but it's too expensive for my budget :p
    and i don't like the small one :p
  4. What about another hermes bag but not the herbag..maybe massai?
  5. Not a fan of the herbag at all. I love the Coco though! But there are so many great bags around!
  6. can u post me pic of the massai? :p
    i'm new to hermes, and just fall in love with herbag because it's an understated bag from all the hermes bags :smile:
  7. OMG!!! are u kidding me!it's a hard question for me and i chose both:biggrin:
  8. another bag - the herbag seems kinda old ladyish and the chanel bag seems tacky due to the vinyl material
  9. OMG! it's a tie now 3 on all questions :crybaby:
  10. I say an Hermes Evelyn. My favorite!
  11. OOOhhh, I like the white Hermes the best. Maybe in black? The other Hermes is nice and so is the Coco but I think the Hermes is more of a purse for everyday. Just my opinion. But they are all gorgeous!
  12. I say another bag, but between the two, the cabas.
  13. Love the Herbag... any idea on the retail now? I was just in the Hermes store today and didn't see it... Haven't in awhile, but love it all the same...:heart:
  14. Hermes!
  15. The Chanel looks good.